Răzvan Butucaru Partner, Financial Services & Advisory Leader
- Răzvan Butucaru has joined Mazars in 2014 and he is currently leading the financial services and advisory group within Mazars Romania which comprises a variety of business lines such as deal advisory, IT consulting, corporate governance, and risk management services.
- Răzvan has tremendous experience in managing complex acquisition and disposal projects with a significant regional dimension. His portfolio related to the review of financial reports and advisory services spans across a broad range of industries.
- Besides, advising his clients in determining the path to improved profitability and business value, he regularly conducts workshops for them, speaks at various technical events and he is the author of numerous articles in the specialized press.
- Before joining Mazars, Răzvan started his career in a Big 4 company and subsequently has worked in the banking sector for a large regional financial services group.
- Răzvan holds a BSc from The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, majoring in Banks and Stock Exchange from the Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banks and Stock Exchange alongside a MSc from the same university majoring in Internal audit within the financial services sector.
- Certified Romanian Auditor, member of the Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania (CAFR);
- Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Real estate
- Energy, infrastructure & environment
- Healthcare & life sciences
- Banking & capital markets