Phuong Anh Pham Partner, Audit & assurance
- FCCA holder
- CPA Australia
- VACPA, Ministry of Finance
- Executive Board member of Vietnam Institute of Chartered Accountants (VICA)
- Member of Australian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (Auscham)
- Master of Business (Banking and Finance) - Monash University, Australia
- Bachelor Degree of Science in International Business Administration - National Economics University, Vietnam
- Phuong Anh is the Partner in charge of Audit services in Hanoi Office. With over 20 years of professional experience, Phuong Anh has a significant amount of professional and commercial experience, including 06 years of auditing in one of the top auditing firm worldwide.
- Phuong Anh participated in the audits of many of the most dynamic local and multinational companies, NGOs and iNGOs in Vietnam and the region.
- Phuong Anh’s work experience ranges from the statutory and group required audits to non-statutory audits and due diligence; and internal audit consulting services covering risk management policies, including: to perform internal audit function, to recommend set up internal audit team for the client, prepare internal audit manual for the client, provide training for the client’s internal auditors, participating in monthly meeting for discussion on progress, program status, human resource, difficulty, challenge, deviation from plan.
- Apart from working experience in Vietnam, Phuong Anh also has working experience in other countries such as Australia, Laos PDR, Cambodia and Myanmar.