Non-core activities need to be as lean and efficient as possible. Increasingly companies, both large and small, are turning to Mazars’ outsourcing team to help them improve performance, secure compliance processes, manage costs and provide a level of flexibility in resourcing and skills.
For companies looking at opportunities in new geographic markets, outsourcing to Mazars is a low risk way to grow your business. It keeps your financial exposure to a minimum and enables you to draw on the specific skills and expertise you need, when you need them.
Our suite of tools and solutions will help you monitor and control your outsourced activities, wherever in the world you operate.
Mazars has a strong track record in helping businesses internationalise. Our outsourcing services are flexible and scalable, enabling you to react quickly to changes in your business or market.
How we can help:
Problems you are facing
- You lack the time to keep up to date with constant legislation change?
- The Vietnamese legislation seems opaque to you?
- You have very tight group reporting deadlines?
- You just need a Chief Accountant supervising your accountant are meeting local and group requirements?
- You don’t want to invest in a complex accounting system while still expect a high quality report and fast closing?
- You want to make sure that deadline are kept, in terms of CIT declaration and VAT?
- You are looking for an interlocutor that will understand you and your business?
- You prefer to focus on your core business?
- Confidentiality is very important for you?
Our offer: "Accounting and Business Process Outsourcing"
At Mazars we can help you to build an appropriate accounting framework and support you with your bookkeeping
- Establishing a suitable chart of accounts and workflow systems with your team
- Monthly accounts and reporting
- Year-end financial statements in compliance with Vietnamese Standards of Accounting
- Year-end financial statements in compliance with International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- First point of contact liaison with your appointed auditors
- Witholding Tax returns
- Corporation Tax Compliance
- Outsourcing of selected bookkeeping processes (e.g. fixed assets, expense claims, management of debtors and creditors accounts of staff, suppliers and clients),
- Supervision works of your accounting team, chief accountant role
- Review of accounting books and tax settlements and settling of arrears,
- Elaboration of internal regulations in the area of accounting (accounting policy, chart of accounts, modification and streamlining of existing accounting procedures),
- Our employees are experienced in working with different accounting systems – on request we ensure bookkeeping at the Client’s seat using his financial & accounting software.
At Mazars we help you to consolidate your financial data and provide reliable financial information.
- Conducting and producing consolidation and reporting to your group: operational support and outsourcing of your consolidation and reporting needs,
- Consolidating the accounts of your subsidiaries in agreement with local or international standards.
Why us ? Our key advantages
In today's dynamic business environment, not every situation can be planned for and sometimes accounting support is required at the last minute. We are ready to support you in the long term – through your organisation’s entire lifecycle and key business milestones.
Cooperation with Mazars guarantees flexible solutions, as we adapt our services to individual’s needs, so that they suit your business type and satisfy your objectives. Whether your request is to support meeting tight local or international compliance deadlines, to provide cover for a member of accounting staff on long term leave, or to assist with critical accounting reconciliations or incomplete records we will do everything we can to support you.
When you choose to outsource your accountancy to Mazars, you can be assured that your accounting requirements in Vietnam and/or within groups will be taken care of.
Learn more about our other services