In Vietnam, some of the most frequently asked questions by our clients include those related to the implementation of future free trade agreements as well as to transfer pricing and customs valuation issues.
Through implementation of the relevant legislation in Vietnam, companies and public administration have developed and continue to develop a mature practice on tax transfer pricing issues.
Also, the relationship between transfer pricing and customs valuation is an ancillary effect of the implementation of transfer pricing norms within groups. Although it has grown more important lately in Vietnam, businesses still express the need to better understand this aspect.
These issues have become more important for all multinational groups. Thus, DS AVOCATS and MAZARS are pleased to take the opportunity provided by EUROCHAM to discuss those legal customs issues and share experience about practical cases during the Seminar taking place on November 13th, 2018 in Ho Chi Minh City.
Two significant topics will be discussed:
- Litigation in valuation
- Transfer pricing: conflict between customs valuation and local income tax perspectives
- 08:30 AM: Registration | Breakfast – networking
- 09:00 AM: Opening Remarks
- 09:10 AM: Presentation: Litigation in Valuation
- 09:40 AM: Presentation : Transfer pricing: conflict between customs valuation and local income tax perspectives
- 10:05 AM: Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 10:30 AM: Close
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
2A-4A Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam