MAZARS IN VIETNAM SUPPORTS FRENCH BUSINESS AWARDS 2016
Mazars in Vietnam is pleased to support CCI France Vietnam (CCIFV) French Business Awards 2016, a competition aiming to highlight and encourage French businessmen and companies in Vietnam.
This 3rd edition of the French Business Awards took place on Thursday, January 14th 2016.
The winners of 4 different categories were awarded:
- Communication: AIR FRANCE
- Corporate Social Responsibilities: EXO TRAVEL
- New Entrepreneur: UBIQUEST
- France-Alumni: CAPGEMINI
More information on the French Business Awards:
Created in 2013 on the occasion of the year France-Vietnam, this competition is tailored to show the dynamism of the French companies or individuals settled in Vietnam. By rewarding the best of them, CCIFV promotes French savoir-faire and highlights the business community’s innovation and integration capacities together with its adapt ability to the Vietnamese market.
This year’s edition was kindly supported by BNP Paribas and Mazars.
The jury was composed as follows:
- Emmanuel Ly-Batallan, French General Consul in Ho Chi Minh City
- Eva Nguyen Binh, Cooperation and Cultural Counsellor, French Embassy
- Guy Balza, Beluxcham Chairman
- Aymar de Liedekerke Beaufort, Country Head, BNP Paribas
- Jean-Marc Deschamp, Managing Partner, Mazars Vietnam
- Julien Brun, CCIFV Vice-Chairman and General Director, CEL Consulting
- Samuel Maruta, winner of the 2014 French Business Awards, SME category, Founder at Marou Chocolate
- Xavier Bocquillet, winner of the 2014 French Business Awards, entrepreneur category, Founder at La Petite Epicerie
More information on:
- Webpage: http://www.ccifv.org/evenements/french-business-awards-2016/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frenchbusinessawards/