Mazars Webinar - How HR Leaders Navigate Recruitment and Employment during and post Covid-19
On May 20th 2020, Mazars Vietnam, Navigos Search and The Canadian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam will be hosting a webinar on the topic "How HR Leaders Navigate Recruitment and Employment during and post Covid-19".
This will be a virtual panel discussion addressing the latest COVID-19 employment issues facing employers and practical steps businesses are undertaking to recruit, retain, motivate and develop employee engagement during Covid-19 crisis. We’ll also discuss how companies are managing their payroll, from making sure they’re compliant while also taking advantage of relief measures offered by the Vietnamese government.
Our panel will cover the following topics:
- What solutions/guidance does the current labor law provide to companies that may want to restructure their workforce?
- How do companies stay compliant while facing cash flow challenges and planning to downsize their workforce
- How has the labor market evolved during Covid-19 and expectations for the labor market for the rest of 2020
- How do companies keep their employees engaged, motivated and continued professional development during turbulent times
We are very excited to invite you to the webinar "How HR Leaders Navigate Recruitment and Employment during and post Covid-19".
Join our discussion to gain more insights from practical perspectives. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the panel discussion.
- Time & Date: 10:30 AM– 12:00 PM, Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
- Type: Online Seminar (The join link will be sent upon registrations)
- Language: English
- Attendance fee: Free of charge
*Please note that pre- registration is required following First come, first served basis.
10:30 AM - 10:40 AM | Introduction of Moderator and Panelists
10:40 AM – 11:30 AM | Panel discussion
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM | Q&A Session & Closing