Mazars in Vietnam Newsletter - Tax & Legal Update - Issue June 2022
Insights Technical updates Newsletters & Alerts Vietnam tax & legal updates
Tax & Legal Newsletter - June 2022
In this June issuance, we would like to keep you informed of some notable highlights on Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT) and other latest tax updates.
- Official Letter 9275/CTH-TTHT on the application period of Value Added Tax (“VAT”) rate deduction according to Decree 15/2022/ND-CP (“Decree 15/2022”)
- Official Letter 1047/CTBNI-TTHT answering about VAT rate when issuing sales return invoice
- Official Letter 1827/CTBDU-TTHT about policy on Corporate Income Tax (“CIT”) and VAT on products suspended from circulation as decision from the Ministry of Health.
- Resolution 17/2022/UBTVQH15 on the number of overtime working hours (“OT hours”) in a year, in a month of employees (“EEs”) in the situation of COVID-19 pandemic prevention and socio-economic recovery and development
- Decree 31/2022/ND-CP (“Decree 31/2022”) on interest rate support from the State budget for loans of enterprises, cooperatives and business households
- Decree 34/2022/ND-CP (“Decree 34”) on extending the deadline of VAT, CIT, PIT and land rental fee payment in 2022
We do trust the above points are notable and sufficient, but should you have any questions or need a deeper discussion on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For regulation changes and tax matters, we can provide you with assistance on:
- Registration, declaration of Personal Income Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT and Foreign Contractor Tax.
- Tax refunds assistance and representation.
- Consultancy on utilizing opportunities provided by transfer pricing.
- Customs advisory: Compliance & reporting; FTA and C/O; Harmonised System code classification and valuation; Inventory control; International trade arrangement; and Others.