We would like to bring you notable customs updates for August 2021 with the following highlights influencing the import-export activities:
In this issue, there are notable topics covered as following:
- UK exporters must register the EORI code instead of the REX code
- Guidance on self-certification of origin under the EVFTA for shipments originating from the Principality of Andorra and the Republic of San Marino
- Address for tracking electronic C/O form D
- Some new guidance on C/O form D
- The value of the upgraded software is not included in the customs value of imported machinery and equipment
- Re-import of exported goods must undergo a physn to be considered duty-free
- No VAT refund for the case of exporting goods under business export model
- Entrusted import serving for export manufacturing business is exempt from customs duty
- Products re-imported after hiring an Export Processing Enterprise (“EPE”) for processing are subject to import duty
- Disposed materials for export-manufacturing purpose imported before 25/04/2021 is exempted from import duty
- Guidance on customs procedures and tax policies for goods imported for construction to EPEs
- New guidance on tax policy for on-the-spot import of raw materials for export-manufacturing purpose
For regulation changes and tax matters, we can provide you with assistance on:
- Registration, declaration of Personal Income Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT and Foreign Contractor Tax.
- Tax refunds assistance and representation.
- Consultancy on utilizing opportunities provided by transfer pricing.
- Customs Advisory: Compliance & Reporting; FTA and C/O; Harmonised System code classification and valuation; Inventory control; International trade arrangement; and Others.
Subscribe to our newsletter here