Mazars in Vietnam Newsletter - Tax & Legal Update - Issue December 2021 (No.02)
Insights Technical updates Newsletters & Alerts Vietnam tax & legal updates
Mazars Tax & Legal Newsletter - December 2021 (2)
We would like to bring you tax and legal updates for December 2021 with the following highlights influencing the corporate operations and payroll activities.
I. Operational updates
- Circular 100/2021/TT-BTC (“Circular 100/2021”) amending and supplementing Circular 40/2021/TT-BTC (“Circular 40/2021”) on Value Added Tax (“VAT”), Personal Income Tax (“PIT”) and tax administration for business households and business individuals
- Official Letter 4110/TCT-DNNCN regarding tax policy related to expenses for Covid-19 pandemic prevention
- Official Letter 3895/CTBNI-TTHT regarding the timing for VAT invoice issuance when selling goods to export processing enterprises (“EPEs”)
- Official Letter 3689/CTBNI-TTHT regarding Corporate Income Tax (“CIT”) incentive for assets transferred from the precedent project
- Official Letter 50506/CTHN-TTHT on tax declaration for independent accounting branches located in the same province/city with the headquarter
- Official Letter 17059/CTBDU-TTHT regarding tax policy for business cooperation contract (“BCC”)
- Official Letter 3990/CTBNI-TTHT on tax policy for VAT amount of imported goods then re-exported
- Official Letter 4114/CTBNI-TTHT regarding VAT policy for goods given as gift to enterprises in non-tariff zones and to overseas enterprises
II. Payroll update
- Decision 3308/QD-TLD on promulgating regulations on principles of establishing and assigning trade union financial estimates in 2022
- Official Letter 4102/TCT-CS regarding Personal Income Tax policy
For regulation changes and tax matters, we can provide you with assistance on:
- Registration, declaration of Personal Income Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT and Foreign Contractor Tax.
- Tax refunds assistance and representation.
- Consultancy on utilizing opportunities provided by transfer pricing.
- Customs Advisory: Compliance & Reporting; FTA and C/O; Harmonised System code classification and valuation; Inventory control; International trade arrangement; and Others.