Mazars in Vietnam Newsletter - Tax & Legal Update - Issue August 2021
Insights Technical updates Newsletters & Alerts Vietnam tax & legal updates
Mazars Tax & Legal Newsletter - August 2021
We would like to bring you tax and legal updates for August 2021 with the following highlights influencing the corporate operations and payroll activities.
- Official Letter 2076/CTBNI-TTHT, Official Letter 11952/CTBDU-TTHT and Official Letter 31557/CTHN-TTHT on CIT deductible expenses, Personal Income Tax (“PIT”) on expenses incurred related to the Covid-19 epidemic
- Official Letter 11995/CTBDU-TTHT responding about tax regulations
- Decree 78/2021/ND-CP on the establishment and management of natural disaster prevention and control funds (“NDPC Fund”)
- Official Letter 2532/TCT-DNNCN on reduction adjustment of wages and salaries incurred after the reporting period
For regulation changes and tax matters, we can provide you with assistance on:
- Registration, declaration of Personal Income Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT and Foreign Contractor Tax.
- Tax refunds assistance and representation.
- Consultancy on utilizing opportunities provided by transfer pricing.
- Customs Advisory: Compliance & Reporting; FTA and C/O; Harmonised System code classification and valuation; Inventory control; International trade arrangement; and Others.