We are pleased to attach our Vietnam Legal and Tax Update for March and April 2014. In this edition, we highlight the following breaking news.
- Circular No.01 Operational Licenses for labour outsourcing activities
- Circular No. 03 Licensing employment of foreign workers
- Circular No. 22 E-customs procedures on commercially imported-exported goods
- Circular No. 219 Value Added Tax
- Circular No. 39 Use of invoice for goods sale and service provision
- Official letter No. 676 Using red ink on invoices
- Official letter No. 815 Public information on the business organisations and individuals having who evade tax
- Official letter No. 939 Foreign Contractor Tax and on the spot mode
- Official letter No. 827 Tax policy for fire damage.
- Official letter No. 1412 Use of export invoices
- Official letter No. 5485/BTC-TCT provides Voluntary registration for new companies deduction method for tax
Please download the full version of our analysis in Vietnamese and English
Tax Newsletter - March & April 2014 - EN
Tax Newsletter - March & April 2014 - VN