We would like to release the latest Tax & Legal Newsletter – July issue, in which we summarised notable highlights on Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT) as well as key updates on payroll matters.
I. Operational updates
- Official Letter (“OL”) 1581/TCT-CS on Corporate Income Tax (“CIT”) incentives for investment projects
- Official Letter 1585/TCT-CS and Official Letter 438/TCT-CS on Value Added Tax (“VAT”) and Corporate Income Tax (“CIT”) for sponsorship expenses of Covid-19 epidemic prevention
- Official Letter 1718/CTBNI-TTHT on the declaration of VAT and using invoice when Enterprise Processing Export (“EPE”) sells goods to the domestic market
- Official Letter 1269/TCT-KK on the processing of tax code issued to business location of the enterprise in accordance with Official Letter 3200/TCT-KK
- Official Letter 1736/CTBNI-TTHT on deductible expenses for tuition fees for foreign employees’ children studying in Vietnam
II. Payroll updates
- Official Letter 2455/TCT-DNNCN on the implementation of e-invoices, e-receipts and e-PIT withholding vouchers
- Official Letter 717/CTBNI-TTHT on CIT and PIT applied for expenses paid to employees
We do trust the above points are notable and sufficient, but should you have any questions or need a deeper discussion on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For regulation changes and tax matters, we can provide you with assistance on:
- Registration, declaration of Personal Income Tax, Corporate Tax, VAT and Foreign Contractor Tax.
- Tax refunds assistance and representation.
- Consultancy on utilizing opportunities provided by transfer pricing.
- Customs advisory: Compliance & reporting; FTA and C/O; Harmonised System code classification and valuation; Inventory control; International trade arrangement; and Others.
[ENG] Mazars in Vietnam_Tax & Legal Newsletter_July 2022
[VIE] Mazars Việt Nam_Tin Thuế và Luật_Tháng 7, 2022