This dialogue is a monthly basis event series designed as an added value from Mazars to our clients and partners.
The dialogue format is potentially kept to be very interactive so that it is not a one-way presentation but an opportunity for the participants to share their questions or comments with us on tax, accounting, transfer pricing, licensing, labour, insurance and other related issues.
We are very pleased to invite you to the
MAZARS TAX DIALOGUES IN December, 2019
Free talk & consultation
Understand that Tax and Accounting are the two aspects that play a vital role for all enterprises, Mazars Vietnam created an open discussion for companies to join together, share their experience and receive valuable tips and advice from our professional team of Tax and Accounting.
For this month, we would like to finish the year with a topic on: "Year-End Closing - Highlights from Accounting and Tax perspectives", with the hope to provide broader insights into the area of Tax and Accounting activities for year-end finalization, including:
- Accruals/deferred revenue/expense
- Foreign exchange revaluation
- Deferred tax, CIT expense (including notes on tax collection of previous period)
- Time: 2:30 – 4:30 PM, December 17th, 2019.
- Venue: Mazars Office, Level 17, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
Ho Chi Minh City:
- Time: 3:00 – 5:00 PM, December 17th, 2019.
- Venue: Level 14, Saigon Centre Tower 1, 65 Le Loi, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, HCMC.
Attendance fee: Free of charge
First com first served rule applied.
Click here to book your seats now!