As the tax landscape continues to evolve, transfer pricing remains a top priority for multinational enterprises. In this webinar, our experts explored the recent transfer pricing trends in Asia, the UK and EU.
Complexities in the form of global supply chain disruptions and changing country regulations have led to practical challenges in the application of transfer pricing rules.
On 15 September, the Mazars experts helped business leaders and tax professionals to keep track of the latest transfer pricing requirements in different jurisdictions. They provided a country-by-country overview of new transfer pricing trends in Asia with insights from the UK and EU.
Moderated by Elaine Chow from Singapore, the webinar featured an esteemed panel of speakers:
- Cindy Susanto (Singapore)
- Jonathan Stuart-Smith (Thailand)
- Julia Yang (Indonesia)
- Hai Minh Nguyen (Vietnam)
- Karen Lau (Hong Kong)
- Khor Yong Yong (Malaysia)
- Ben Semper (UK)
Today, we are excited to share a summary report 'Transfer pricing trends in Asia with insights from the UK and EU'.
Download the report to learn about:
- The latest development of BEPS in the country
- Supply chain issues due to the current economic climate
- Transfer pricing audit trends and the management of TP disputes