Mazars in Asia Pacific is thrilled to partner LPA-CGR avocats and Havas APAC to co-curate about "Current trends of M&A landscape in Asia: Keys to a successful M&A transaction" hosted by French Chamber of Commerce Singapore.
In this webinar, the speakers from Mazars, HAVAS GROUP and LPA-CGR avocats will share their insights and knowledge of M&A in Asia. You can find the topics they will discuss in the below.
- identifying and assessing worthy investment targets
- discovering the commercial and compliance strengths and weaknesses of targets
- defining the appropriate pricing structure for the deal
- key points to consider when negotiating with local partners
- protecting investor interests through appropriate legal documentation
- planning for the post-M&A business’ continuity and success
The significance of merger and acquisition (M&A) deal volumes in Asia is increasing, and the region's share of the worldwide M&A pie keeps growing. In step with this growth, deals are becoming increasingly complex and challenging as prospective investors in the region are expected to (i) evaluate businesses which operate cross-regionally, (ii) assess the potential benefits and synergies arising from M&A transactions and (iii) put in place a solid business plan to lead the post-M&A group to success in a market that is rapidly evolving.
Drawing from the real-life cases on which they advised, our speakers will help you understand the dos and don’ts and the path to success when undertaking M&A deals in Asia.
This webinar will be moderated by Thomas Chen, Partner, Head of Accounting & Outsourcing Services at Mazars in China & Arnaud Bourrut Lacouture, Partner at LPA-CGR avocats Singapore.
Grab your seat fast!
- Time & Date: Tuesday 18 April | 14:00 – 15:30 GMT+7
- Type: Webinar
- Attendance fee: SG $10 (Registration at French Chamber of Commerce website)
- Language: English
- Jean-Francois Salzmann - Managing Partner, Mazars in Japan
- Cindy Cheung – Partner, Mazars in China
- Laurent Nguyen – Partner, Mazars in Vietnam
- Najla Belkhoja – Director, Mazars in Hong Kong
- Hong Chuan Goh – Director, Mazars in Singapore